The rapid development of technology and globalization has changed the leverage points in accumulating wealth: money, meaning and freedom.
Those that don’t adapt are becoming trapped in the downward spiral of a dying middle class - working harder and earning less.
Entrepreneurs that understand the new paradigm, have created unprecedented wealth in their lives and the lives of those they love.
In this book you’ll learn:
- Why the century-long growth in wages came to a halt in 2000.
- Why MBAs and JDs can’t get jobs and what that means for the future of work and your job.
- Why The Theory of Constraints and a shift into the Fourth Economy has made entrepreneurship the highest-leveraged career path for the young and ambitious.
- Why The Turkey Problem means accounting may be the riskiest profession in the 21st century while entrepreneurship may be the safest.
- How entrepreneurs with second-rate degrees are leveraging the radical democracy of the Long Tail to get rich.
- How the Stair Step Method and return of apprenticeships have transformed the “entrepreneurial leap” to make entrepreneurship more accessible than ever.
- The scientific research on how giving up balanced living and embracing integrated living leads to more money, more meaning, and more freedom.
The End of Jobs Quotes
“Entrepreneurship is connecting, creating, and inventing systems – be they businesses, people, ideas, or processes. A job is the act of following the operating system someone else created.”