Business Development Manager
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Chorus One is the largest cryptocurrency validation company in Europe, and runs validators on cutting edge Proof of Stake networks such as Solana, Cosmos, Ethereum 2.0, Polkadot and over a dozen others. We also research, design, and build staking liquidity and interoperability solutions to advance the multi-blockchain Proof-of-Stake ecosystem.
To supplement our extraordinary growth in 2021, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to assist our distributed organisation of almost 20 people in expanding our business and improving our strategic positioning. You will report directly to and work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer on establishing new partnerships, supporting our clients and partners throughout their user journey with us (network onboarding, support, documentation, internal and external reporting, providing analysis and updates to existing and target clients, etc.), and assisting the Research and Product teams in their efforts to improve our services.
Related work streams to this position encompass business development, sales, research and communications with a focus on staking and other opportunities that involve participating in public blockchain networks. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an industry building cutting-edge technology laying the foundation for an internet-native, open, and permissionless financial system.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Has 2+ years experience in client account management, sales or business development, preferably in technology
- Is a proactive self-starter who is comfortable building and maintaining processes
- Can communicate well in both oral and written form
- Can take initiative and work independently.
- Has a strong private interest in cryptocurrencies and is active in the community, especially around staking and decentralized finance.
- Establish partnerships and ensure a smooth integration of our staking services with custodians and other organizations like wallets and exchanges that deal with stake-able crypto assets.
- Increase the assets under management of our services and products by selling to institutional investors.
- Drive the sales execution from client outreach to customer care, and gather customer feedback to improve our services and knowledge of the target customer needs.
- Participate in network communities and create content to assist our customer acquisition and retention.
- Help implement and continuously improve our CRM.
- Support our organization in securing funding from decentralized organizations and protocol foundations for ecosystem development projects.
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth
- Competitive fixed salary (USD 50k - USD 90k) + Equity
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at nice destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote work
- Expand your network and work with some of the most important players in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
- Work on state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system Application
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Cover Letter
- A document (max. 1 page) covering the following: “Describe one thing we should be doing to increase the assets staked with us.”
About Chorus One
People also viewed
Business Development Specialist for German-Speaking Countries
AI Business Development Manager
Business Development Representative
Customer Experience Coordinator
Account Manager - EMEA
Business Development Manager, Ecosystem Partnerships
Customer Success Manager (SaaS, US, Remote)
Strategic Account Manager