Crypto, DeFi, Enterprise Blockchain, Fintech
At SORAMITSU you’ll be developing new financial products and infrastructure that is shaping the way money is created, distributed, and used today.
You’ll work on enterprise payments & identity software used by centralized authorities around the globe, such as central banks, as well as software that is completely decentralized and governed by the people, aimed at democratizing money & digital assets.
Because of this duality in focus, SORAMITSU is a very unique place to work.
There are simply not that many companies in the world where you can push proprietary code powering an entire country’s payment infrastructure in the first half of your day, and then wrap up your day working on an open source decentralized crypto-asset exchange used by a global audience.
Here’s an example of some of our exciting projects:
- Bakong - built with Hyperledger Iroha, deployed by NBC in the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Byacco - built with Hyperledger Iroha, deployed by the University of Aizu in Japan
- FUHON - built in C++ for the Filecoin distributed storage protocol
- KAGOME - Polkadot Host protocol, built in C++ for Web3 Foundation
- Polkaswap - an AMM DEX developed on Substrate in the Polkadot ecosystem
- SORA - our vision for the future of value exchange. A decentralized autonomous economy.
These are the values we live by at SORAMITSU.
Benefits and Perks
We take care of our people. Being a part of the SORAMITSU team means:
Learning and development stipend to buy books, courses, and other resources
Possibility to visit global meetups and conferences for education and/or for giving a speech
Possibility to work from offices around the globe
International team of professionals, who also have fun
Relaxed work environment, it's important to have some fun
Possibility of relocation to Thailand and help with settlement process
Home office budget and monthly working space allowance
Quarter bonuses based on productivity
Flexible 40-hour work week
Physical company events, when covid is over