Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
6H Agency is an international growth marketing agency that services global brands across the United States and Europe, with niche expertise in addressing DACH, British and American audiences at large. Through media-buying excellence and tailored, high-quality creatives and content, 6H has managed to build profitable user acquisition channels for large brands around the world. Our success has led us to become the go-to Performance Agency for Native Ads globally, partnering with Taboola, Outbrain, and Yahoo to onboard and scale key accounts at the international level. This role will require presence in Columbia, South Carolina, and inherit a team of marketers that seek a leader who is ready to mentor and coach them to success. Although we are a remote-first organization, for this opportunity, we do require flexibility to be in the office for leading team training and development initiatives.
Although we are a remote-first organization, for this opportunity, we would prefer to hire a candidate located in an Eastern European Time Zone or within the US Eastern Time Zone, for maximum collaboration efficiency.
About the Opportunity
As a Web-Developer/Web-Designer you will be building pages and creating layouts that require logical/creative thinking. You will be working with a team consisting of creative minds and teamplayers that are happy to assist you with any question you may have. You will be learning from experts in the areas of Graphic Design, IT and content creation as well as our Performance Marketing Rockstars!
- Creative: Have a passion for design and creativity
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual who strives towards uncovering hidden technical solutions.
- Resilient: is able to work in a fast paced setting and quickly acclimate to bring order in chaos.
- Problem Solver: Alway eager to search for the solution and next step with or without specific direction.
- Experience building new or emerging Confluence pages for the various program audience’s use
- Experience or Knowledge of UX/UI Design principals and processes
- English at a native level, in both written and spoken form and business level
- Bilingual: Having German or Russian language skills is a big plus
- 📚 Learning & development support
- 🌎 A truly diverse team composed of digital nomads around the world
- 🪴 Untethered professional and personal growth
About 6H Agency
People also viewed
Full-stack Developer (React/Node)
Front-end Developer (HTML, CSS, JS)
Frontend Webflow Developer
Senior Software Engineer
Open Source Software Developer
Junior Front End/Full Stack Software Engineer
Data Engineering Team Lead
Senior Security Engineer - Compliance & Risk
Design & Front-End Lead