Sr. Security Engineer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Are you a Security Engineer (Ruby on Rails experience required) who is passionate about finding and fixing security vulnerabilities in a sophisticated SaaS platform? Do you want to work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time?
As a Senior Security Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Finds joy in breaking (and then fixing) software
- Has experience with AWS
- Has worked on compliance projects and security policy development
- Has driven security initiatives or delivered security training
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is key
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
- Is interested in collaborating with software engineers to grow their skills and career
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
People also viewed
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Backend Engineer - Content and Metadata
Senior Backend Engineer
Backend Go Developer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer - Health ML