Sr. Product Manager
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Aha! is the world’s #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies build lovable products and be happy doing it. Our company is self-funded, profitable, and has been entirely remote since we started in 2013.
The Aha! product management team is an achievement-oriented group of experts. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and be exceptional.
- We lead: We are responsible for meeting key product goals, delivering the Complete Product Experience, and guiding cross-functional product teams.
- We collaborate: We have no tolerance for drama and celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork.
- We deliver: We ship new significant functionality every week. We deliver what customers love and have the tenacity it takes to keep doing so.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
We aspire for a world of lovable software built by happy teams. And our mission is to provide the tools and expertise to make it happen:
- Aha! Roadmaps is the best way to set strategy, prioritize features, and share visual plans.
- Aha! Ideas is the best way to crowdsource feedback, engage a community, and develop customer empathy.
- Aha! Academy is the best way to develop deep product management expertise.
We use our own products every day, which enables us to develop greater empathy for our customers.
We reject the minimum viable product and embrace the minimum lovable product. By doing this, we create something that is valuable and lasting. Customers have a product that brings them joy.
You are self-motivated and have a history of major product accomplishments to prove it. You have managed high-growth business-to-business SaaS products with a significant number of customers. And you have experience serving the needs of product and/or engineering teams. You think strategically about product functionality while also being exceptionally detail-oriented. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are an advocate for the products you work on. Ultimately, you have a “get it done” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
Your work at Aha!
This is a unique product management role. We are defining and shaping how product teams at the largest companies in the world build lovable products. And you will help to build the products that help them achieve that. Your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting directly with customers to understand what they are really asking for
- Collaborating with product and company leadership to define the product roadmap
- Leading a cross-functional team to product and business success
- Prioritizing functionality based on product goals and customer needs
- Working closely with the user experience and engineering teams to design and build awesome customer experiences
- Developing core positioning and messaging for new releases
- Coordinating go-to-market activities
- Measuring the use of new features
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)