Market Outside Sales Associate
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
If you are looking for a sales career without having to work in an office, the Allstate Outside Sales Associate is a position built for you. This is an Entry to Mid-Level remote position where you use your knowledge and skills to attract and generate new customers. As an Allstate employee, you help us bring our products and services to the customer – whether virtually or in-person meeting them where they are most comfortable to capitalize on the in-person sales experience.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning! Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. This full-time position offers unlimited earnings potential!
- Partner with Allstate Sales Leaders in developing your plan to sell new policies
- Establish a target customer base by using best practices in sales and customer relationship-building
- Utilize your community connections to generate sales and develop a network of referrals – must be comfortable being actively involved in your community and reaching out to your natural market as well as bringing in new customers
- Regularly meet with potential and current customers in your community
- Plan, implement and manage processes to achieve customer satisfaction, sales growth goals, and targets
- Proactively communicate with customers to confirm their insurance needs are being met
Education and Experience
- You are very interpersonal and have experience working with customers face-to-face
- You are actively involved in your community
- You have outside sales experience
- You enjoy and thrive in a commission-based selling environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- You must meet the minimum licensing requirements for your state of residence before starting day one
- Strong ability to close sales
- Self-motivated to drive production and achieve results in a virtual space
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong grammar skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment
People also viewed
Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Manager US
Senior Sales Operations Manager
Strategic Account Executive
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Junior Sales Rep - Market Development
Commercial Account Executive