Software Architect / Code Reviewer / Mentor
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Arcanys is a Swiss-based company that specializes in developing and launching ideas. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs, we are passionate about innovation and working with new technologies. We like change and are constantly looking to evolve our core services of tech integration, custom software & mobile application development, as well as online startup incubation. Having expanded rapidly, our agile and dynamic nature means that there are no limits to where we grow next.
- Do regular code reviews on training and possibly live projects
- Write and explain best practices to junior developers
- Curate and develop content for the junior developers
- Research and remain up to date with new technologies
- Possibility to do architect-level work in some projects down the road
- At least 8 years working experience in software development
- Preferably with a background in teaching, or coaching/mentoring developers
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English (all employees are speaking English)
People also viewed
Full-stack Developer (React/Node)
WordPress Frontend Engineer (Freelance)
Senior Software Engineer
Front-end Developer (HTML, CSS, JS)
Junior Front End/Full Stack Software Engineer
Softwaretester:in - API und Frontendprodukte (German-Speaking)
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Senior QA Engineer