B2B Enterprise Sales Consultant for Italy/France
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
- Type of work: interacting with marketing managers by email, phone- and video (no cold calls), understanding use-cases, configuring and selling a complex product
- Salary: ca. 40$ per hour (with 20$ per hour guaranteed)
- Working style: Mostly remote with optional visits to office
We’re currently looking for a French or Italian-speaking business development consultant to support our existing team at AutoSuggest. This position is part-time (25 hours per week) for now.
We have a unique technology that makes us a monopolist in a small but attractive market. Our customers love us and our company has been growing steadily over the last two years.
Our product is a marketing service that is used to increase brand awareness and generate conversions. We already have well over a hundred clients in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, including many mid-sized firms, large international companies, banks and insurance providers as well as UHNWIs.
Our ideal candidate (this is a bit negotiable):
1+ years of experience in a B2B Sales role (can be substituted with experience in project management or similar “email heavy”-role)
You should be a native French or Italian speaker comfortable liaising with executives and senior managers (often the marketing director) by email, phone and video
Ability to rapidly absorb information, often presented in abstract form and match it against patterns infered from human behavior
Interest in working in the intersection between the marketing and technology space
Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Do you have what it takes to:
- Organize outreach to potential customers by email (we have an automated process for that and you do not need to find prospects on your own or send emails manually, it’s all organized by us. Also, no cold calls.)
- Handling email replies, answering initial questions and scheduling meetings. You can roughly expect 5 emails a day and 12 calls a week on average. Communication is low volume but often reasonable complex.
- Presenting our product accurately in phone and video calls and outlining how it would benefit the prospect
- Negotiating terms and prices in complex, data-driven negotiations
Why you should join us:
- Long-term position in a cool, growing team
- Mostly remote working but with the option to fly to Malta for some weeks and come to the office
- Depending on individual circumstances, and subject to availability and need, we try to arrange a coworking-space for you solid compensation: a guaranteed base salary of 20$/h, plus competitive bonus for each sale (30% of recurring value). The average hourly rate is around 40$/h
- The guaranteed salary of 20$/h regardless of sales is the minimum that is always paid for an hour worked but obviously the actual salary should be higher.
- A product that is popular with our prospects and sells (very) well along with training for newcomers
- A tested data-driven flow to reach out and sell to prospects
- We can make payments by invoice/wire transfer or find an individual solution that suits you
- A mostly remote role but with the organisation and structure of a “normal” firm
- Strong support from our team as well as decent documentation & sales material available
- Weekly coffee meetings, quarter-closing dinners and team events in a small team of 19
- A friendly prospect base with exclusively business customers, many mid-sized companies, but also international firms and wealthy individuals – the job does not require “mass communication”, but involves dealing skillfully with a small number of high-value prospects
Important: Please note this is a long-term position and we’re searching for candidates who are open to working permanently with us, not just, for example, a month or two.
People also viewed
Business Development Representative (Mid Market)
Sales Development Representative
Account Executive - Nordics
Outbound Sales Development Rep
Lead Sales Operations Analyst
Senior Account Executive
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Working Student - Marketing