Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Blexr is an affiliate marketing company which has a remote-first working policy, with most of our Blexrians operating from sunny Malta. Our vision is to empower better online decision-making for our users. We do this by creating industry-leading products based on honesty, integrity, and transparency. By putting our people first, we know they will do the same for our users.
The position summary
We are looking for an ambitious Finance Assistant to provide support to Finance team. The ideal candidate will be able to process business transactions, handle accounts payable, bank reconciliations, and prepare payments to suppliers when required along with any other financial matters. The successful applicant will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
The candidate we’re looking for will be able to understand and apply our core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset. This is a remote position. We are on the hunt for candidates located in time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+5.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Processing of invoices while ensuring completeness and accuracy of such invoices and related details;
- Ensure that all purchase invoices are backed up with proper approvals;
- Ensure completeness of postings and all accounts related emails/queries are tackled or being addressed;
- Review and process employee expense claims;
- Chase for any missing invoices, as required;
- Review and process accounts payables as necessary;
- Work with vendors and colleagues to resolve inquiries and issues;
- Prepare and execute the payment run, when required;
- Assist with the reconciliations of bank statements;
- Assist in monthly close, including monthly intercompany reconciliation and preparing related journal entries;
- Assist in the documentation of the process related to purchases, payables and payments, and any changes therein;
- Assist with any audit requests for purchase invoices and bank-related processes;
- Support the finance department with any other tasks assigned as required.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Must be very organized;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications especially Excel;
- Ability to take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking the initiative to learn;
- Basic knowledge of standard accounting activities; particularly bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, and vendor reconciliations;
- Experience in Navision is beneficial but not essential;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Be a team player.
- The candidate must embrace and promote Blexr’s core values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
People also viewed
Finance Data Analyst
Office Manager & Coordinator
Compliance Support Specialist (EMEA)
People Operations Manager
Sales Development Representative
Influencer Partnerships Marketer, EMEA
Sales/Business Development Representative (EMEA)
Customer Support Specialist (EMEA)
Account Executive, EMEA