Director of Sales Development
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely connects people to on-demand confidential coaching in the moments that matter across the employee experience. Access to Bravely’s network of vetted professional coaches fosters well-being and development to supercharge performance and help people thrive. When leading organizations offer Bravely to everyone, they scale the support offered by their People teams and managers, and transform their cultures in an evolving world of work.
About The Role
Bravely is looking for a Director of Sales Development to join our team!
As the Director of Sales Development, you will play an invaluable role in Bravely’s growth strategy. If you are passionate about coaching and developing people this opportunity is for you. If you are a strategic leader, analytical, data-driven decision-maker, and process-oriented this opportunity is for you.
In this role, you will create the sales development strategy while directly leading a diverse and talented team of six sales development representatives. You’ll guide your team to identify target accounts, strategically manage pipelines and engage in an efficient outreach workflow to meet their goals. You’ll drive the pipeline creation across SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise segments. Finally, your role will be very cross-functional - working with leaders across Sales, Marketing, Product, and reporting to Cara Conceller, Head of Sales.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current sales development strategy, processes, and procedures in order to enable SDRs success and accelerate new business and expansions pipeline across all SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise space
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of talented Inbound and Outbound SDR’s through a coaching and mentoring mindset
- Directly manage a team of six SDRs to generate qualified meetings with decision-makers across the Enterprise space
- Own and drive execution of pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top-of-the-funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue produced across the Enterprise market segment to exceed monthly/quarterly goals
- Track pipeline metrics and report data to senior leadership on a weekly basis
- Lead with a data-driven first approach, relying heavily on metrics to inform educate, and inspire your team
- Understand our sales process, methodology, product, business model, and market dynamics to best support and upskill your team
- A minimum of 4+ years leading and scaling a high performing SDR team in a high growth tech environment
- 3+ years in enterprise software sales as an SDR or closer
- Experience implementing career paths, compensation plans, and incentives
- Data-driven leadership approach and bring a metrics first approach to assess performance and process improvement
- Ability to collaborate closely with Marketing on ABM strategies and pipeline process
- Experience with prospecting software: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn SalesNav, Gong
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment - we are building the plane while we fly it!
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly reduce your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact [email protected]
People also viewed
Strategic Account Executive - EMEA
Junior Enterprise Partner Manager - Scandinavia
Business Development Representative
Senior Strategic Account Executive - EMEA
Enterprise Account Manager
Business Development Representative (Mid Market)
Growth Account Executive