Technology Investment Banking, Analyst (Internship)
- Position: Technology Investment Banking, Analyst (Internship)
- Start Date: Asap, open to starting dates later this year based on profile
- Contract: Internship, unpaid
- Location: Virtual, anywhere in the world
Cadre Advisory is a global research-first boutique investment bank dedicated to technology companies: we provide strategic and financial advisory to entrepreneurs, corporates and top-tier investors. We closely work along another boutique on various type of deals ranging from secondaring to M&A, to debt financing.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a new global boutique. We are two partners who started together in San Francisco, lived in ten different countries, worked with more than thirty nationalities, and closed deals on four continents: North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. We are currently based in Europe and America.
Snapshot of our current clients pipeline: Series A AgTech in SEA, Series A FinTech in Europe, pre-IPO secondaries in US FinTech unicorns, New Mobility, FoodTech etc.
In order to support its pipeline of clients, research and marketing efforts, the firm is currently looking to hire two Analyst Interns for a 6-to-12-month internship. Following the start of the pandemic, we work from home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of commercial presentations / pitches (screenings, company profiles, positioning, valuation, deal strategy)
- Business plan and financial modelling
- Identification of new prospects
- Support commercial and marketing efforts
- Participation in the preparation of research papers and other marketing initiatives in FinTech, New Mobility, Software etc.
- Outstanding performance throughout the internship might lead to a permanent position depending on business needs.
We are looking for team players and entrepreneurial individuals with:
- Sound finance knowledge
- Strong excel skills
- Interest in tech and venture capital
- Bachelor degree from a top business school
Please let Cadre Advisory know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
About Cadre Advisory
People also viewed
Recruiting - Intern
Business Development Internship - Germany
Strategic Finance Analyst
Founder Fellowship Intern
Financial Planning and Analysis Operations MBA Intern, 2021 Summer U.S.
Creatives Community Intern
Chief of Staff
People Operations Generalist