Technology Investment Banking, Analyst (Internship)
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
- Position: Technology Investment Banking, Analyst (Internship)
- Start Date: Asap, open to starting dates later this year based on profile
- Contract: Internship, unpaid
- Location: Virtual, anywhere in the world
Cadre Advisory is a global research-first boutique investment bank dedicated to technology companies: we provide strategic and financial advisory to entrepreneurs, corporates and top-tier investors. We closely work along another boutique on various type of deals ranging from secondaring to M&A, to debt financing.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a new global boutique. We are two partners who started together in San Francisco, lived in ten different countries, worked with more than thirty nationalities, and closed deals on four continents: North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. We are currently based in Europe and America.
Snapshot of our current clients pipeline: Series A AgTech in SEA, Series A FinTech in Europe, pre-IPO secondaries in US FinTech unicorns, New Mobility, FoodTech etc.
In order to support its pipeline of clients, research and marketing efforts, the firm is currently looking to hire two Analyst Interns for a 6-to-12-month internship. Following the start of the pandemic, we work from home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of commercial presentations / pitches (screenings, company profiles, positioning, valuation, deal strategy)
- Business plan and financial modelling
- Identification of new prospects
- Support commercial and marketing efforts
- Participation in the preparation of research papers and other marketing initiatives in FinTech, New Mobility, Software etc.
- Outstanding performance throughout the internship might lead to a permanent position depending on business needs.
We are looking for team players and entrepreneurial individuals with:
- Sound finance knowledge
- Strong excel skills
- Interest in tech and venture capital
- Bachelor degree from a top business school
About Cadre Advisory
People also viewed
Founder Fellowship Internship
Manager, Corporate Finance
Corporate Development Manager
Corporate Summer Internship
Tuft & Needle
Creatives Community Intern
Program Associate, No-Code