Social Media Specialist
Calliope catapults your imagination with written stories introduced by vibrant —and interactive— animations. In our app, these interactive animations act as portals that submerge readers into written stories. We love reading, but reading today is tricky. At Calliope we’re passionate about enchanting readers away from visually striking apps (like Instagram) and back into the realm of the imagination.
We’re looking for people who share our zeal for reading, and who want to create a world where reading is colorful, vibrant, and immersive for everyone.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with social media and digital marketing.
- Seasoned experience in orchestrating paid campaigns on Instagram and TikTok (@calliopestories).
- A flair for creating dazzling content (no need to be a graphic designer or videographer, but a good taste and an appetite for learning are essential).
- The skill to grasp and embody our brand tone, understand our audience inside out, and devise enchanting content.
- Proficiency in SEO and data analytics.
- A balance of independent initiative and teamwork.
- Agile adaptability, attentiveness to feedback, and the capacity to grow from constructive critiques.
- Proactive problem-solving and execution.
- Near native written English.
- Developing inventive social media strategies to amplify visibility and subscriptions.
- Designing content that’s both captivating and relevant to our audience.
- Spearheading advertising campaigns on social media.
- Analyzing and reporting the successes and lessons of campaigns and strategies.
- Staying on the cutting edge of social media trends, particularly in our niche.
What We Offer:
- We value your thirst for learning and involvement more than your past experience.
- A 100% remote work setup: your performance matters, not your location.
- A goal-oriented work environment: manage your time and enjoy flexibility.
- A unique opportunity to grow with us and lead the marketing team as we expand the project.
- Prospective salary growth and bonuses as the company thrives.
If you’re eager to make reading vibrant and fun, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please send the following to [email protected]:
- A resume;
- A portfolio of your previous social media or digital content creation work;
- A brief cover letter explaining what attracted you to Calliope; And two sentences describing three Instagram or TikTok posts that you would make for Calliope.
Please let Calliope Interactive know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
About Calliope Interactive
People also viewed
Senior Content Strategist, Customer Success
ChessKid Social Media Specialist
Head of Marketing
Unsplash+ Artist Manager
SEO Outreach Specialist
SEO Content Editor/Writer
Content Marketing Intern