Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Chorus One is the largest cryptocurrency staking provider in Europe securing billions in assets and operating nodes on more than 25 Proof of Stake networks such as Solana, Ethereum, Cosmos, and others. We also research, design, and build liquid staking and interoperability solutions to enable a richer inter-blockchain ecosystem.
To supplement our extraordinary growth in 2021, we are seeking a Marketing Manager to assist our distributed organisation of over 20 people in growing our brand and business through digital marketing, social media, and other PR activities. You will need to develop an understanding of our products, goals, values, and the ecosystems we are part of.
You are excited about the transformative impact crypto can have on the world. You want to work with a great team at cutting edge technologies, business models and ideas. You have ideas about how marketing can have a big impact and are always evolving those further. Then we would love for you to apply.
People at Chorus One come from all walks of life; we believe in the importance of carving out more space for diversity in the tech industry and bring down barriers to entry in the blockchain space to those underrepresented in the industry. We are aware of the systemic obstacles faced by women, non-binary people, people of color, and other minorities in the workplace, and we are taking active steps to making Chorus One, and the blockchain industry more broadly, a safe, inclusive space where all the voices are heard and equally matter.
- Help us leverage marketing to be more effective at realizing our goals
- Define and execute the company’s marketing strategy (managing the marketing budget, making data-driven decisions and communicating about their impact, identifying trends and events we should be at, etc.) Improve our brand positioning, messaging, and strategy. Help us communicate better and more effectively.
- Work with the research team to understand and communicate effectively with our customers and community through our social channels (Twitter, Telegram, Discord, LinkedIn, Blog, YouTube, Email,…)
- Coordinate public relations with media organizations and strategic partners Set, manage and execute the publishing schedule for our blog, podcast, and social media
The ideal candidate:
- You have an understanding of and passion in marketing as a tool to help organizations be more effective.
- You have a passion for digital storytelling, crypto and internet culture.
- You have strong writing skills and experience developing and executing marketing strategies.
- You are excited by challenge and want to learn more.
- You communicate well in both oral and written form.
- You like to take initiative and ownership. You enjoy collaborating with others and are effective at it.
- Experience working with third parties (PR agencies, designers, content creators, etc.)
- You have a design affinity and interest in working with third parties to create blog cover art, diagrams, and other marketing/sales design collateral.
Nice to haves:
- Wants to learn or already understands marketing analytics tools such as GA, SEO, SEA, etc.
- Understanding of crypto-ecosystem narratives
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 75k - USD 100k) + equity
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at nice destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Fully remote work. You can work from where you want.
- Unlimited leave
- Brand new laptop
- A yearly USD 3,000 stipend for training and personal development
- Work on state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system
About Chorus One
People also viewed
Paid Media Manager, Paid Search
Senior Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Demand Gen
Social Media and Digital Content Manager
Data Engineering Team Lead
Senior Content Writer/Content Strategist
ChessKid Social Media Specialist