Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
This role is open to candidates based in the timezone (-/+3 h from CET).
We are looking for strong Backend and/or Frontend Software Engineers willing to join us in our mission to build amazing products for remote and hybrid teams. Being one of the first developers in the team, your first focus is to make sure we ship a Minimum Lovable Product (Chrome Extension + Web App) and not only an MVP. Our standards are the best-in-class B2B and B2C products around there (Revolut, Notion, Instagram, …) as we want to build a product-led-growth company.
We are looking for either front-end or back-end developers who can iterate quickly on features and are ready to go beyond their core expertise to successfully deliver with great ownership.
You will work closely with Robin (CEO & Product), Thomas (CTO, to whom you’ll report), the designer, and the rest of the engineering team.
- Build new features all the way down from technical specs and back-end implementation to the polishing of UI components
- Prototype new features and ideas rapidly to move and iterate quickly
- Define the relevant tradeoffs and do whatever is needed to ship the product with quality and scale in mind
- Collaborate with founders and designers on a daily basis
- Mentor and challenge your peers to foster the best development practices in Claap
- Define software development processes to help grow the engineering team to ~15 people
- Contribute to hire the next outstanding Claapers
- You have several years of experience building interactive applications (with high traffic or critical for the business is a plus)
- You are comfortable with TypeScript and are either proficient in front-end (ReactJS, NextJS, Chakra UI, …), back-end development (NodeJS, GraphQL, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS serverless, …) or both! If you have a back-end profile, interest and/or experience in setting up infrastructure is definitely a plus!
- You’ve already worked on a product from first lines of code to launch before
- You care deeply about user experience, never shying away from the last mile to create something truly delightful
- You’re fluent in English
- You like the idea of working remotely
Perks & Benefits
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule
- We compensate competitively, offer generous time off and paid parental leave. We have great benefits, including company off-sites, material for remote work or access to co-working space, and support in helping you find the best place to work.
- Full-time, local compliant contract through OysterHR if based outside of France
- A team of well-connected and experienced founders
- A safe job → our current financing supports our team for the next 3 years
- Join early to be involved in all decisions and help us build the company from the ground up
People also viewed
Senior Software Engineer (UI/UX, React)
Software Engineer - Mobile
Site Reliability Engineer
FE w/Vue.js (Min. 3 yrs total xp; Remote @ $60k/year)
Senior Software Engineer (JVM)
Senior Software Engineer