Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
This is a senior-level position, we are not currently considering candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements listed below.
What is Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English
- Full Stack implies a broader vision. You have demonstrated using your full stack abilities to serve the business need
- Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates able to work within North American time zones
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with your friendly, enthusiastic and senior teammates
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code each sprint
- Use github, zenhub and burndown charts to manage the development
- Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
People also viewed
Backend Go Developer
Junior Web Developer
Technical Product Manager - Financial Systems
Senior Android Developer
Senior Site Reliability Engineer