Partnerships & Affiliate Program Manager
CloudTalk is a smart call center solution for sales and support teams. We use very advanced tools such as emotion detection, speech recognition, and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. All just to achieve one goal - create the future of the business telephony industry. We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant markets.
CloudTalk works with clients mainly in North America, EMEA, Australia, and Asia. We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the CEE region with venture-backed funding.
What you will do:
- Develop current and source new partnership opportunities,
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest (partners might be agencies implementing remote tools & call center solutions, integrators of systems like Salesforce, Shopify, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc.),
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships,
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies,
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization -you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally,
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership,
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate partners with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume,
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates,
- Manage relationships with affiliate platforms, influencers, publishers, and other partners,
- Analyze and optimize processes across the entire program, including data collection and analysis, partner communications, affiliate programs, gifting, to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those with a successful product sale,
- Fluent in English with excellent written/verbal communication skills. Another language is a plus,
- 2+ years in Affiliate and/or Partner Marketing, 1+ years of experience in B2B sales for software-as-a-service (SaaS) or selling software is a big advantage,
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment,
- Highly motivated and thirsty for learning,
- Strong problem-solving and networking skills,
- Knowledge of the Telco world is a plus,
- Experience with negotiation and managing vendors and partners.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company.
Please let CloudTalk know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Social Media Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Tuft & Needle
Business Development Manager
Methods & Metrics
WordPress Content Writer
User Acquisition Specialist / Growth Hacker
SEO Project Manager