VueJS Frontend Developer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Cycloid: The DevOps platform to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team works in two connected areas:
- We develop cycloid.io: a DevOps platform including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
- We provide services as your DevOps team: we Design / Audit / Build / Migrate / and provide Managed Services through “DevOps As A Service”.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (green field) and also help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brown field). You will:
- Build UI/UX design of our frontend based on VueJS Framework
- Test your own code: we believe you are the best person to do it!
- Review your peers, as well as they review your code, ensuring best practices and knowledge sharing
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features, … etc.
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code.
- A passionate, knowledgeable and friendly front-end developer, with some skills on VueJS, ES 7 and above, ES Lint, Jest and SCSS
- Some knowledge on SVG based libraries, such as Joint.js and D3.js is definitely a plus
- With several years of experience crafting professional looking and user-friendly UI
- You also have a good eye for design and aware of what makes a positive UX
- You have enough English skills to fully work remote with people across Europe
- No interest in managing others! Contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
- If you can support us in getting things shipped, that you code well first time and in a timely manner - all the while maintaining a good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcomed!
- Keeping up to date with best practises and new technologies within FE
- Style pre/post processors (PostCSS, SCSS, LESS, Stylus etc)
- Style methodologies, e.g. BEM
- Jest or other testing suites (Mocha, Chai, Jasmine etc)
- Good knowledge of git and Github (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency
- Full Remote proficiency
- Github, Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails…it’s so 20th century!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with webpack
- E2E testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools
How to Apply
Recruitment process is the 3 following steps:
- Interview with Sara or Sophie from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
- Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio
- A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us!)
People also viewed
Application Developer (Front-End) - Superdesk
Senior Frontend Developer
Software Engineer, macOS
Data Scientist (EMEA)