Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Check out all the details here.
You can apply here.
Come grow with us. 🌱
We’re always up for connecting with talented, motivated and curious people looking to join us. So say hi! We’d love to hear from you. Apply here if you are interested!
Who we are. 👋
We’re a fully remote team of people passionate about creativity, spread across 15 countries, and founded in the midst of the pandemic. The team has been working monumentally hard on creating everything you see here, and hope you would be as excited as us to join this journey.
Check us out
We make visual design smarter by leveraging technology to better curate, conceptualize and customize illustrations, templates, photographs, texts and other design assets.
We built designstripe to give the tools to create beautiful illustrations (and eventually designs, templates, photos, animations and more!) to everyone, regardless of design skills or experience. We’ve built a wonderfully simple online editor to allow for easy customization, as well as created our own growing library of hand-created illustrations, all of which are completely customizable online, in just a few clicks.
And ultimately, we know that by equipping people with the best tools to create beautiful, diverse and inclusive work, we empower their boundless creative prowess. We said prowess, and we’ll say it again. 😅
What we’re looking for - Growth Marketer 👀
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to join our team for a full-time position.
Do you have seasoned experience growing brands & companies from nothing? Are you a self-driven person who finds creative low-cost strategies to help businesses acquire & retain users? Do you love having a big playground, being self-managed and having an ever-growing challenge? This role is for you.
The Growth Marketer that will be joining our team has an important role to play. In fact, as our Growth Marketer you will own customer acquisition, and our growth by being data-driven, you will oversee SEO, optimize email performance and measure our marketing initiatives.
This is a cross-functional role where you will work closely with the following teams: Marketing, Product, and Tech to conceptualize and launch features, initiatives and campaigns that will increase usage, traffic, and revenues for designstripe.
You’ll be responsible to:
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns from inception to launch increasing awareness of new product features, products or partnerships.
- Establish and achieve traffic and engagement targets.
- Recommend the appropriate mix of paid and organic tactics
- Establish and optimize a product-led growth framework, working with tech and product to identify key segments and then deliver campaigns and messages that increase our sign-ups
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to plan execute, and optimize the customer lifecycle through content journeys product roadmaps, and personalized journeys.
What you can expect to work on when you join 💪
- Own SEO roadmap for keyword targets, landing pages, DA ranking, etc.
- Support branding and tech teams for SEO best practices
- Have a full understanding of our current analytics (keep a pulse on the upper funnel, CVR and churn)
- Suggest a course of action to improve these metrics, test new things, analyze results, report them & iterate
- Run tests on different platforms with a growing budget
- Run lift analysis
- Affiliate marketing strategy
- Recommend best practices conduct business development efforts to engage with and hire design advocates on all platforms
- Enhance our brand equity and design credibility across high-impact channels and partners
- Personal brand
- Leverage your personal brand as a designstripe ambassador, spread the word, gain traction & engagement from the community
- Support brand efforts, and blog posts, and connect with our target audience
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a proven track record
- You have solid SEO experience
- You have writing skills
- You have a good general understanding of web technologies. You consider yourself more technical than the average growth hacker
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in your pursuit of growth
- You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
- You are self-driven & a self-starter
- You’re open to feedback & have the desire to evolve, grow, and improve
- You are a good communicator. You’re fluent in written & spoken English
- You’re an empathetic teammate (cultural sensitivity) and have great communication skills
Benefits for you 🤩
- 🌍 A fully remote team and culture
- 🚀 ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) offered
- 😌 A flexible work schedule; we value trust and accountability when it comes to getting work done
- 👩🎓 A culture of learning, health, wellness, and growth
- ✈️ Annual team retreats
- 🌴 A generous vacation policy celebrating well-deserved time off
- 🥳 Team hangouts & game sessions: work-life balance is very important to us
The peeps behind the platform.
We’re an international, asynchronous and distributed company - connected to each other (big time!) through a created digital space where we inspire, share, innovate and nurture each other’s killer talents. We work with core team members from all over the world, all backgrounds and all walks of life - and are always very excited to see our team grow with talented & kind humans.
Our values and associated emojis include:
- accountability ✅
- flexibility 🤸♂️
- honesty 📣
- well-being 🌈
- Proactivity 🤓
Culture, culture, CULTURE.
As a distributed, people-first company, building a fun, kind, productive and healthy culture is a non-negotiable! That’s why we’ve invested in this belief since minute one.
From learning from our peers to honest feedback, from well-being strategies to regular games time, the growth & happiness of our team is everything. We are highly ambitious & dedicated to delivering the best product at designstripe & this is only possible if we show up as our best selves at work.
(Remote) life at designstripe.
Our young company aims to offer its team the best working environment possible. We think health and well-being are vital to a thriving, ambitious team eager to help create our exciting vision.
And because we’re a culture created 100% around remote work, you decide when your power hours are as well as where you’d like to work from. The world will be your workplace. We’re excited to get to know your work style!
Join our small, energized and ever-growing team of international talent spread across Australia, Argentina, Canada, the United Kingdom and Indonesia. We look forward to seeing your stuff! And your emoji game :)
“After 20+ years building businesses, I’ve realized that the only important thing is people; if you have the right people, success will follow.”
— CEO & President, designstripe
How to Apply ✍️
Are you interested in joining our team? We want to hear from you! 🚀
Please fill out the following form 📝
If this does not work for some reason 🤷♀️ please contact us at [email protected]
The next steps:
If your profile meets our expectations, we will send you a test assignment or reach out for a first call as part of the recruitment process. 📞
We can’t wait to hear from you!
People also viewed
Vice President, Growth Marketing
SEO Content Editor/Writer
Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Lead Community Tech Manager
Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Social Media & Communication Specialist
ChessKid Social Media Specialist
GTM Enablement Manager