Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
What we’re looking for 👀
We’re looking for a Metadata Writer to join our team for a freelance position (approx. 10-20 hours/week, with the opportunity for future growth).
Do you have excellent language skills and great attention to detail? Apply to participate in the behind-the-scenes work of building a unique creative tool!
You’ll be working with our Studio team, including our Director of Studio & Creative Production, Studio Coordinator, and Creative and Scene Designers, to ensure that our modular illustrations are correctly tagged and described for the designstripe application.
- Write clear, compelling, concise, and correct titles, descriptions, categories and keywords for illustrated objects and scenes, optimized for SEO and content discovery on designstripe.
- Identify and document metadata needs and taxonomies as our content evolves.
- Excellent written English skills
- Have a passion for deconstructing content; comfortable working with abstract concepts
- Experience editing and working with metadata a plus; familiarity with both objective and abstract metadata annotation types
- Additional background or experience with illustration, design, or visual arts a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and documentation
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Understanding of web technologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to feedback & desire to evolve
- Teamwork skills and cross-cultural sensitivity
Benefits for you 🤩
- 🌍 A fully remote team and culture
- 👩🎓 A culture of learning, health, wellness, and growth
About Us 👋
At designstripe, we are creatives, self-aware humans, hard workers, open-minded team players and transparent and trust-worthy teammates.
Our young company is growing at a healthy pace and we aim to surround ourselves by other people sharing our values of creativity, humility, generosity, openness, transparency, honesty, flexibility, accountability.
We are global, already spread across Australia, Argentina and Canada, and love working with various cultures.
We aim to offer a workplace where people can feel heard and understood, trusted and vulnerable. We believe in people’s self-development and focus on creating a working environment where everyone can grow by being challenged, yet supported.
How to Apply ✍️
Are you interested in joining our team? We want to hear from you! 🚀
Please fill out the following form 📝
If this does not work for some reason 🤷♀️ please contact us at [email protected]
The next steps:
If your profile meets our expectations, we will reach out for a first video call as part of the recruitment process. 📹
We can’t wait to hear from you!
People also viewed
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Finance Manager:in / Accountant (German-speaking)
Full-stack Developer (React/Node)
Senior Content Writer/Content Strategist
Data Analyst, Product Analytics
Account Support Representative
Talent & Culture (HR) Coordinator