Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
This is a fully remote opportunity, ideally for candidates located within the Central European time zone.
At Devex, our vision is to do more good for more people in the global development / international aid community. We’re a media platform that connects 1+ million development professionals with news, jobs, content series, events, and funding information.
The Devex Partnerships team is an integral part of the Devex news function. Through content sponsored by or created with input from our partners - leading NGOs, foundations, corporations, aid agencies and more - we help our audience better understand and advance key development issues. We do this through events, content series, visual stories, surveys and much more.
Are you excited to be a part of a dynamic company that’s growing fast and has an open, teamwork-focused culture? Are you a deeply organized, dedicated and a self-starter person?
If you just said “yes,” keep reading…
As a Partnerships Manager, you’ll work closely with the Senior Director of Partnerships boosting sales and business development efforts in the shared default territory.
You will service a number of designated organizations as Key Account Executive with guidance from the Senior Director of Partnerships, as required. The Partnerships Manager will also have access to support from the group’s Business Development Associate in achieving these goals.
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining a strong network of connections in the international development community;
- Developing relationships with potential partners through face-to-face meetings and on the phone;
- Generating new business via a combination of inbound leads, established networks and relationships, independent research and prospecting;
- Working with Project Managers, Partnerships Editorial and other Devex teams to ensure the success of closed partnerships.
- Achieving financial growth and supporting the Senior Director of Partnerships in meeting and exceeding the group’s revenue targets;
- Understanding potential partners’ needs so as to advise them on how to best leverage Devex advertising, event and communications services to meet their goals;
- Creating and executing new advertising and partnerships proposals;
- Maintaining updated records and pipeline in the Salesforce CRM system;
- Staying up-to-date on current news and trends with the international development community to better understand our partners’ needs.
Here are the basic requirements you’ll need as a Partnerships Manager…
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Have at least 4 years of work experience in related roles
- Salesforce experience or similar CRM
- English proficiency
Besides the basics, here’s what we’d love to see you have…
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or any related field
- Knowledge of global development community
- Spanish work authorization and the ability to work in Barcelona, if interested in working from our Barcelona office.
What We Offer You
When you become a Devexer, you’re not only joining a global company but a team of 120+ passionate people who value our guiding principles:
- We champion global development professionals.
- We focus on impact.
- We embrace transformation.
- We work together.
- We feel urgency.
We strive to make Devex a place where you can thrive and do your most inspirational work. Here are a few benefits we offer:
- 2, week-long Devex-wide breaks on top of standard holiday days
- Vacation time
- 2 YAY days
- 2 Learning days
- Monthly professional and wellness activities
- Other benefits might apply
We encourage applications from all backgrounds! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Devex. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Ready to get started? Apply now!
People also viewed
Strategic Alliance Manager
Associate Director of Business Development
Enterprise Account Executive
Senior Digital Account Manager
Creator/Customer Support Specialist
Customer Care Support Poland
Senior Partnerships Manager | DACH & CEE
Customer Support Agent
Head of Marketing
Business Development Manager - Inbound