- Metadata provides a closed-loop account based marketing solution that amplifies your marketing campaigns with opt-in qualified leads. Our patented technology pulls your historical sales data, enriches it, profiles your ideal customer (both company and persona) and finally orchestrates the process of accelerating existing opportunities & targeting net new accounts.
- Metadata clients include Cisco, Mulesoft, Payscale, Infoblox, Aerospike and many others. Metadata is a seed funded martech+adtech startup in the world.
- Our patented technology is the next generation marketing automation software.
- The Metadata team is technical in nature, informal and diverse. We’re currently looking to add talented+ambitious professionals to join the ride anticipation to the next growth stage.
- As a part of the Agile iterative process execute manual testing of new features, followed by regression, integration and after-release smoke tests
- Accurately document bug details and follow through the completion
- Continually seek to break the application with exploratory and antagonistic testing
- Identify iteration risks and recommend actions to minimize risk
- Continually refine test cases, regression test plan and optimize bug tracking system
- Manage bugs in the bug tracking system (Jira) and provide timely reporting for each stage of the product life cycle
- Participate and collaborate in every stage of the software development lifecycle and proactively suggest and implement improvements to the processes
- Process issues submitted by end users by reproducing, documenting, clarifying and following up in the end
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years testing experience in a dynamic Agile based testing environment
- Solid experience in writing detailed test cases, reporting bugs, optimizing bug tracking system and processes
- Technical proficiency to understand complex features product implementations
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to tackle problems and QA challenges
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, attentive to details, and capable of balancing competing priorities
- Computer science degree or programming experience
- Experience testing apps connected via APIs to Facebook, Linkedin, SalesForce, Marketo, Hubspot
What We Offer
- Work remotely from the convenience of your home
- Flexible hours but willingness to overlap with AM PST when needed
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and holidays
- Friendly, supportive and fun team of very talented developers distributed through 6 countries and 3 continents
How to Apply