Perengo is seeking a Quality assurance and Testing engineer with an excellent technical understanding of this domain, at least several years of experience are required. The job is a remote full-time position.
Perengo is a programmatic job advertising platform. We automate job distribution, measure / analyze performance in real time, and optimize towards our customer’s primary KPIs including cost-per-application and cost-per-hire.
Learn more about Perengo: Read More.
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to test large scale software systems and microservices off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Aren’t happy with good, and build to great
- Excellent understanding of Software Test Life Cycle
- Excellent understanding of different levels of Software Testing
- Good understanding of web application structures and code
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA, and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
- Quality assurance: Implementation of processes, procedures, and standards in context to verification of developed software and intended requirements.
- Quality control: Verification of developed software with respect to verbally agreed on or documented requirements.
- Testing: Identification of bugs/errors/defects in the developed software.
How to Apply
Please send the following to [email protected] to be considered:
- Salary Expectation