Deliver value every day and have an impact on the world!
Our mission is simple: we want to revolutionize online catalogs. That’s why we’re dedicated to building a beautiful web app with meticulous attention to quality. Working from our office in Amsterdam, we use many technologies (JS (Node, React, Backbone, Redux), Ruby (RoR)) to change the catalog forever. We believe in getting things done, making decisions fast, and not wasting time in endless meetings. We do this by listening to our customers, checking the data, and trusting our gut.
Everyone in our development team works together and contributes to the success of our product, including UX designer and product manager. The engineer that we’re looking for is pragmatic, loves to get things done and has a strong focus on results. We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
- Maintaining and improving the performance, stability and scalability of our stack.
- Product development.
- Contributing to our development, product and design strategy.
- Delivering features end to end.
- Designing and implementing back-end and front-end architecture.
- Good at proactively solving challenges.
- Familiar with deployment architecture and distributed job processing.
Skilled in the following:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Mobile browser performance
- Writing specs/tests
- Ruby on Rails
- React + Redux
- Modern JS (ES2015+)
What can you expect from us?
- €39.6k-€55.2k gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities of the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We’ll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We’ll cover your travel expenses.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.