As a Solutions Engineer, you will apply your DevOps and CI/CD expertise to be the creative force behind successful onboarding of new Semaphore customers.
You’ll love this job if you’re a software delivery specialist with experience automating infrastructure and deployments from scratch all the way to production. Working at a CI/CD product company will expose you to use cases of cutting-edge companies and take your career to the next level.
This is a remote position available both part-time (20 hours/week) and full-time.
- Respond to pre- and post-sales technical questions by providing expert guidance on CI/CD, with strong skill sets in cloud operations, development technologies and processes.
- Act as a technical solutions provider in customer-facing video calls.
- Create and verify CI/CD projects in a wide range of technology stacks (languages, frameworks, containers, configuration mgmt tools, cloud providers), that form the basis of Semaphore documentation and other technical content.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall Semaphore product offer and the competitive landscape.
An ideal candidate has 5+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps tools, including but not limited to:
- Jenkins / Gitlab CI / CircleCI
- AWS / Google Cloud
- A programming language
- Bash scripting
- Chef / Puppet / Ansible
You’ll join an international distributed team so superb written and verbal communication in English is a must.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that’s competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.