We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer with excellent communication skills who will be working closely with our Software Engineers, Product Owners and Project Managers to ensure that a reliable, scalable and secure product is delivered. In this role, you should have a keen eye for details, excellent communication skills, knowledge of Web and Mobile applications, be able to write and execute test scenarios and prepare test cases for automation.
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means thatyou’ll have the opportunity to further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Translate User Stories into test cases, plan and perform functional, regression, smoke testing
- Evaluate User Stories and provide estimates on testing efforts
- Review, validate and report quality issues/bugs in the tested software
- Report daily status to the team
- Continuously learn new tools, technologies, and testing disciplines
Requirements for consideration:
- Excellent understanding of Software Test Life Cycle.
- Excellent understanding of different types of Software Testing.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience testing complex Web and Mobile applications.
- Working with business and development teams to ensure system standards and requirements are met.
- Ability to execute and direct all quality assurance testing for the product.
- Working on multiple tasks at a time and managing time and priorities effectively.
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.