Sr. CSM (Sales Consultant)
About The Role:
As a Sr. CSM (Sales Consultant), you will be responsible for working directly with our amazing clients to bring them onboard at Facet Wealth. Our onboarding process allows you to share Facet’s mission and how working with Facet can be actually life-changing. You will be responsible for conveying Facet’s planning pillars and why we, as a firm, believe that human advisors (who also happen to be incredible and knowledgeable financial professionals) are the key to true, quality, actionable guidance.
With that said, we are looking for people that:
- Love helping people reach their financial goals and are passionate about providing an amazing client experience
- Have sales experience and thrive on bringing new clients on board
- Are innovative and always looking for more effective ways to engage with clients and move Facet’s mission forward
- Are process-oriented and diligent (coordinating and running lots of outreach processes)
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients via videoconference, phone and email.
- Act as a first step in helping potential clients achieve their goals by explaining Facet’s planning process and managing expectations of both Lead Planners and clients
- Professionally and objectively help potential clients understand how custom financial planning and working with our Lead Planners can enhance their quality of life
- Assist in translating your experience with potential clients to Lead Planners for a smooth transition to the planning process
Job Specific Requirements:
- 3+ years of financial sales experience
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Background and experience in the financial services industry; knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility
- Willingness to work independently with guidance and oversight from a team coach
- Excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
Benefits & Compensation:
- $60,000 base salary + $40,000 uncapped target bonus
- Internal Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Our mission is to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice. We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences by making financial planning as it should be. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients. Every single member of our team is an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
Please let Facet Wealth know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
About Facet Wealth
People also viewed
Sales Development Representative
The Humane League
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Senior Business Development Representative
Strategic Account Manager