WordPress Website Strategist
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
FreshySites – Website Design is a WordPress website design company and web development agency focused on WordPress and WooCommerce. Our company’s foundation is thoughtful and beautiful design, with fast turn-around. We pride ourselves on best-in-industry customer service and have worked on over 2,200 projects since our launch in 2011.
FreshySites, a leading NY & DC based WordPress web design agency, is looking to hire for a remote full-time Website Strategist. The Website Strategist is responsible for the research, discovery, and planning phases of website projects. This is an experienced position that requires deep knowledge of WordPress, website strategy, and an understanding of UX and design.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead website kick off calls and other client meetings in collaboration with the Project Management team
- Identify client website objectives, current challenges and establish or make recommendations on audience group(s)
- Conduct website audits to provide recommendations to clients on: user experience, content strategy, and user interface improvements
- Create and present wireframes to clients based on client intakes, competitor analysis and overall strategy
- Create and present sitemaps to clients based on client intakes, competitor analysis and overall strategy
- Create and present content plans to clients based on client intakes, competitor analysis and overall strategy
- Collaborate with creative team, PM team on the creation and presentation of brand inspiration boards
- Review and make recommendations on client-supplied and/or internal copywriter content
- Oversee the content curation process in collaboration with PM team to ensure all content is formatted for web and properly organized
- Continuously evaluate and improve internal processes when applicable to better customer experience
- 5+ years relevant professional work experience (e.g., project management, UX design, UI design, content strategist)
- Expert level understanding of information architecture (site maps, navigation, etc.)
- Deep experience in a client facing role and leading large meetings
- Deep experience creating sitemaps and wireframes
- Strong understanding of the processes for user experience, website design, and website development
- Strong organizational skills — project management experience or collaboration preferred
- Deep understanding and knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
People also viewed
Chief of Staff
Employee Experience Specialist
Ad Ops Associate
Capital Markets Operations Manager
Tax Analyst/Accountant - US Sales Tax
Creative Project Manager
Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting
Scott's Cheap Flights
Finance Manager:in / Accountant (German-speaking)