Earn 10x more interest on your savings with DeFi
$80K – $120K
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
👋 Hey there
We’re Gelt, the first high yield savings app entirely built on DeFi!
We are assembling a world-class team to build the next generation of decentralized financial products. If that sounds like your calling too, read on!
💬 About us
Founded in early 2021 by two Y Combinator alumni, Gelt is the first insured decentralized savings product that is as easy to use as a traditional savings account. We’ve recently closed our seed round and are backed by Village Global (the fund backed by Gates and Bezos), NFX (DoorDash, Lyft), Jump Capital (BlockFi, M1 Finance), Alliance (SushiSwap, dYdX) and high-profile angels.
🚀 Your role
You’d be joining the founding team with a focus on developing core infrastructure and company-wide internal tools in tandem with our CTO. This would involve combining on-chain and off-chain data (no prior experience with smart contract development required). Depending on your appetite, your responsibilities could expand significantly.
Areas you’d own
- Internal platform to track and adjust insurance coverage of on-chain funds.
- Company-wide on-chain and off-chain KPIs tracking service.
- Real-time user on-chain earnings monitoring service.
- Monthly user earnings statement generation and notifications.
- 3+ years developing landing pages and web applications (frontend and backend).
- NodeJS 10+ or Java 11+ (Spring).
- Hands-on experience using Git, Ubuntu, Bash, Docker and Nginx.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Redis and RESTful microservices.
- First-hand experience using blockchain, cryptocurrency and/or DeFi products.
🙌 Our offer
- Play a key role in democratizing DeFi, with your work directly impacting company trajectory.
- A remote-first environment with flexible working hours and 28 days paid holiday per year.
- Starting salary of $80,000 – $120,000 per annum + 0.1 – 0.3% in equity.
- $1,000 budget for home office setup, wellbeing and personal development every year.
How to apply
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] with the subject: Full-stack engineer and a paragraph describing the biggest win in your past experience building products (professional or personal) plus links to one or two websites you’ve made.
People also viewed
Site Reliability Engineer
Software Engineer (Frontend)
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Junior Front End/Full Stack Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Backend)
Software Engineer (C++)
Staff Frontend Engineer