Ecosystem / Technology Partner Manager
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
At GraphCMS, we’re building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organisations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 50 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
- We are customer-centric and goal-driven.
- We believe in innovation and encourage everyone to voice their opinions.
- We use our own product on a daily basis.
- We are open in our communication and feedback.
Purpose of your team and role
We are looking for Ecosystem / Technology Partner Manager who will help us to continue building and nurturing key technology partnerships as we expand our reach globally. The Partnerships team handles all in-direct business efforts and is focused on developing and nurturing strong relationships with key solution and implementation agency partners in order to drive customer value and revenue growth. In addition, we manage our Ecosystem / Technology Partners - other complimentary Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) - as well as strategic partnerships and alliances, allowing us to unlock further growth and collaboration initiatives.
What you will be working on
- Initiating, managing and developing strong relationships with a variety of technology partners; through joint product-market fit alignment, pipeline building, co-marketing and other value driven efforts.
- Supporting our ecosystem partners to understand, implement and recommend our products and solutions; from establishing mutual business goals and on-boarding, facilitating technical competency, product advocacy and joint sales enablement approaches.
- Negotiating and executing joint partner GTM activities, working collaboratively on a variety of initiatives to position GraphCMS and our ecosystem partners as key technology solutions for modern web architectures.
- Continuously expand our business by acquiring new ecosystem partners, attending conferences and events, plus promoting our narrative on the role of micro services, composable architectures and digital transformation globally.
- Contribute to improve our overall value proposition, messaging and processes by working closely with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams, to drive valuable opportunities that result in successful new partnerships.
What we expect from you
- 3-5 years of professional experience building relationships with partner and customer teams, ideally from within a technical SaaS environment as a Partner Manager, Technical / Account Manager, Product Manager or Business Developer.
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS business operations with familiarity of current cloud/web services, headless/composable architectures, emerging platforms and digital experience technologies.
- Ability to create and execute business/go-to-market plans, backed with a strong understanding of how technology stakeholders operate, function and make decisions.
- Fast-learner, action-oriented and takes initiative, with a demonstrated ability of creative problem solving and applying value-based solutions.
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of a second language, in particular German or Spanish, is preferable but not mandatory.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams’ success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with responsibility, accountability and ownership.
- A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 10+ countries, coming together once a year for our annual offsite/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, the latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)
- Mini case study or assignment if applicable
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.
People also viewed
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Senior Digital Account Manager
Data Analyst, Product Analytics
Software Engineer (Backend)
Technical Program Manager
User Researcher - Parental Leave Cover
Vice President, Growth Marketing
Senior Backend Engineer