Sales Data Analyst (EMEA)
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
The world is undergoing a radical transformation. Work, commerce, and even education are moving online. Hotjar is at the core of that transformation.
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We’re building easy and intuitive product experience insight software for businesses selling online. We’re focused on helping our customers really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites - to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, just plain broken, confusing, or simply not enjoyable.
Reporting to our Commercial Analytics Lead, we’re looking for a curious and collaborative Sales Data Analyst, who is passionate about building data solutions and driving change through data, to join our **Data Science & Analytics Squad. **
As a Sales Data Analyst in our Data ‘n’ Analytics Tribe, you’ll work with our Sales teams, leveraging our data stack (Salesfoce, Redshift, dbt, Tableau, Mixpanel, Python), to enable everyone to move quicker, with more confidence in the data. You’ll empower the entire organization to make the best decisions possible by helping them to uncover and generate accurate and useful insights, helping us make better decisions, and building what our customers need.
- Own the Sales data domain and prioritize work streams between the Sales team and the Data ‘n’ Analytics tribe.
- Build data models to accelerate the business by providing deeper insights into visitor and customer behaviors, and feed the team’s hunger for actionable insights.
- Own the data products you build from end to end that enable self-serve analysis, by gathering requirements, defining the scope, and delivering on the execution of the final product.
- Support internal executives and the Sales Operations team with detailed visibility into all aspects of business performance. Work closely with Sales Ops to monitor sales metrics and understand how our KPIs impact the business.
- Support Sales teams within the company with in-depth analyses and proactively generate recommendations to improve Sales strategy and performance.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing multiple data sources and performance indicators to locate and correct inconsistencies.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.
- Good skills with analytics tools, fluency with BI/visualization tools such as tableau, knowledge of SQL and other analysis tools.
- 3 + years of work experience in analytics/data science or a directly related field - some of which is in a technology environment.
- Natural inclination to always think MVP first.
- Experience working and managing deliverables across multiple squads, tribes and groups within a company.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, in line with Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for a team member in this role is €55,000 to €75,000 annually where the average offer will fall in the range of €58,000 to €63,000. Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.
People also viewed
Lead (Staff) Data Engineer
Cloud Support Engineer (EMEA)
Technical Support Engineer
Strategic Account Leader, Nordics - Sweden
Business Development Representative - Nordics (Swedish speaking)
Sales Development Representative
Software Engineer, macOS
Sales/Business Development Representative (EMEA)
Customer Support Specialist (EMEA)