- Position: Executive Concierge
- Job Type: Full-Time Freelancer
- Shift: 48 hours per week~ Rotation Weekends
- Industry: Corporate Housing
Executive Concierge are responsible for assisting our guests, suite owners and Sales Team.
- Assist guests with all their questions and concerns by phone, live chat and ticket system through Aircall and Zendesk apps.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by answering guest requests professionally and promptly.
You are qualified if you are/have:
- Highly developed commitment to customer satisfaction.
- High personal standard of excellence, sense of urgency and demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment with limited need for direction or supervision in a fast paced environment and understands how to prioritize tasks
- Results oriented and can work in a fast paced environment with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Take full ownership of work
- Ability to learn quickly and navigate in a multi-application environment and can effectively communicate
- Knowledge of customer service/hospitality principles and practices or at least 2 full years of employment in a hotel, hospitality, customer service or sales environment
- Speak English (French is a plus!) clearly and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and professional attitude
- Resourceful, motivated and show initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
We’re looking for a personality, not a piece of paper. We want a special kind of person! Get in touch and show us what you’ve got!
Please let Hpandas know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Customer Success Manager
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Success & Support Specialist
Customer Support Rep - Swedish Language
Manager, Support Platform
Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Support Moderator