Interview Engineer (Freelance)
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Come join Karat’s Interview Engineering community
Karat Interview Engineers are a community of experienced software professionals, including software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack.
Technical interviews with Karat occur 24/7 with candidates located throughout the world.
Conduct interviews based on your own availability — whether that be five times a week, 10 times a week, mornings, nights, or weekends.
Utilize the Karat system and process to conduct fair, equitable technical interviews.
You will interview following/using the Karat approach and interviewing infrastructure in a wide variety of technical roles.
These interviews focus on:
- Evaluating fundamental computer science skills (i.e. data structures, algorithms etc.)
- Grading for software craftsmanship (i.e. understanding of unit testing source control, APIs etc.)
- Specific technologies (i.e. iOS, distributed systems etc.)
This is a great opportunity for software professionals who are
- Software Developer/Engineers with:
- hands-on coding experience, and;
- experience conducting technical interviews (i.e. data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Strong communicators in English (oral and written communication skills)
- Utilizing a stable, consistent Internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam (video required to conduct interviews)
- Looking to change how technical interviews are experienced
People also viewed
WordPress Frontend Engineer (Freelance)
Senior Full-stack Engineer with Python
Software Engineer, iOS
Senior Software Engineer
Senior iOS Engineer
Junior Front End/Full Stack Software Engineer
Associate Solutions Engineer, Aselo