Head of Marketing
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Full-time, 100% Remote
Candidates based in the Americas (North, Central & South)
100% Remote, ‘work-from-anywhere’ position. Must be available during US business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy (obviously!).
Larvol provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to take on a growing list of marketing initiatives. This is a great role for an experienced Marketing professional looking to challenge themselves in a company with a lot of growth opportunities.
- Develop the company’s long-term Marketing strategy as part of the company’s Management team
- Manage 2+ marketing team members and 4+ offshore resources as well as vendor and consulting relationships
- Manage ongoing initiatives on Digital Media, Growth Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing
- Make budget decisions regarding paid advertising and our Marketing tech stack
- Ensure the Larvol Brand is strong and proactively assess the need for overhauling Brand guidelines including high-impact items like website and social media platforms
- Coordinate with Sales leadership and Sales team to ensure flow of qualified marketing leads is positive
- Manage PPC and improve SEO
- Determine KPI’s and set achievable targets for Marketing initiatives on a monthly and annual basis
- Ensure Larvol is following best practices relevant to our market and competitive landscape
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- B2B Marketing experience-required
- 3+ years in Marketing covering with experience in core functions (Digital, Email, Social, PPC)
- 2+ years in a Manager-level position overseeing team members directly including hiring and performance decisions
- Familiar with current trends in content and social media marketing across major platforms (primarily LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Demonstrable success improving key indicators in past positions in a Marketing leadership role
- Executive-level verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail is a given
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis. We use Slack, Webflow, Canva, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, etc.
Compensation: Base pay plus commission with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%, 401k, and unlimited vacation. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits at this time.
People also viewed
Digital Marketing Executive
Content Marketing Manager
SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
SEO Project Manager
WordPress Content Writer
Inbound Marketing Specialist
Product Marketing Manager (B2C)
Marketing Operations Manager
Digital Marketer (Researcher & Educator)