Senior Frontend Engineer - Angular
The continuous transformation platform
- Frontend Engineer
- Micro Frontends
Senior Frontend Engineer - Angular
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Please note, this role is only open to applicants based in Europe. We cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Our cross-functional Engineering teams develop scalable and secure microservices and APIs for the different domains of our product. As Senior Frontend Engineer you are not only individual contributor but support your team with a strong customer-centric mindset and a drive to take on ownership over product capabilities or technical components. Two week sprints based on Scrum help our teams to self-organise their tasks and continuously improve the way they work to deliver value through our products for our customers.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? Well, there are multiple reasons:
- We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
- We’re solving hard engineering challenges at a large scale which requires creativity and very strong engineering knowledge.
- We have a culture of empowered product teams, which means you’re not just executing a roadmap that someone hands to you but you actually get problems to solve. And from that, we value and reward outcomes not just output.
- We build it, we run it! We are not just building and delivering features, but we also make sure our customers can rely on them. This means we value resilience, a high degree of automation and staying ahead of our customers whenever something goes wrong.
- We prioritise continuous improvement, collaboration and sharing knowledge. As a product team we also want to continuously improve our products by validating and measuring how users are using them.
- We value work-life balance, support working remotely or on-site and we believe a well-rested and well-rounded person with interests outside of their job is the best engineer. We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt your job to your life.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Implementation of scalable & secure user interfaces based on micro frontends with Angular
- Collaboration with UX designers and product owners to come up with intuitive user interfaces
- Continuous improvement of our micro frontend architecture, CI/CD pipelines and codebases
- Taking over ownership and driving topics that you are passionate about and that contribute to our product vision
- Passionate colleagues who are looking forward to share knowledge (see our blog!) and learn from you
- Shape the way we work. You know a technology that will improve our daily work or our product? Bring it on! Active participation is the name of the game.
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
- Angular (TypeScript, NgRx, Jest, Nx)
- Micro Frontends based on Web Components (Angular Elements)
- Storybook (storybook.leanix.net)
- API technologies such as GraphQL and REST
- Modern CI/CD toolchains, e.g., Github Actions, Terraform
- Monitoring & Alerting, e.g. Instana
- Product Usage Tracking, e.g. Pendo
- Find out more about our stack
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone who likes to:
- Solve problems and deliver customer value
- Ship code daily
- Take ownership and drive topics
- Build state-of-the-art & high quality user interfaces
- Work in a product and customer focussed team
- 4+ years working experience
- Working proficiency with Angular (or similar frameworks with willingness to learn Angular as part of the onboarding)
- Working experience with modern tools and practices
- Open communication style
- Hands-on experience with scaling micro frontends and design systems to more than 10 teams
People also viewed
Senior Customer Success Engineer
Front End Engineer (React)
Senior Software Engineer - Video Broadcast
Linux Support Engineer, EMEA
Senior Community Engineer
Software Engineer, Observability
Software Engineer (Frontend)