Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
No office, no cry: get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth!
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k - $9k / month and more! We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background.
- Our Customer Success Dept team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to search for clients and negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 3+ years of experience in Golang programming
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Solid experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.;
- Go’s templating language;
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer;
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Knowledge of Java, Kubernetes, Docker, and XML would be a +
- Experience with Microservice and AWS would be an advantage
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly.
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you!
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for small talk, but being just polite is OK.
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
People also viewed
Software Engineer (C++)
Open Source Software Developer
Software Engineer (Backend)
Product Engineer (Back-end)
Front-End Engineer (MSA)
Junior Account Engineer