Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $4k - $8k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 4+ years of mobile iOS software development experience commercial experience with SwiftUI at least 1 year
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
People also viewed
Senior iOS Engineer
Senior iOS Engineer
Open Source Software Developer
Mobile Software Engineer - iOS
Senior Frontend Developer: Long-Term Job - 100% Remote