Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
We’re looking for a CRM Specialist to work closely with Justin (Senior CRM Manger) to build out and run a global CRM marketing calendar containing all bespoke campaigns (email, in-app message) for marketing teams, product launches/announcements and to assist the regional growth teams with their CRM requirements. You’ll also keep an eye on deliverability metrics such as delivery, open and unsubscribe rates and ensure that we are protecting our domain/IPs. As a newly created role, there will be future opportunities to grow into automation/lifecycle as well as areas that you are passionate about.
This role can be based anywhere in Australia or West Coast USA.
Our culture & benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- 20 days paid leave per year
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us and our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland, UK and Nigeria.
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, all employees have free access to Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD (~ $750 USD) towards setting up their work from home space
We are looking for:
We would love to hear from you if you are hungry to develop your skills in-platform, and have experience with multi-channel and email marketing. It would be great if you have some exposure to HTML, especially within emails, but you don’t need to be a HTML developer. You’ll also get some bonus points if you’ve worked with an automation platforms like Braze or Iterable and/or have experience with mobile app/push marketing.
We would love to get you onboard if you have the confidence to ensure we are working on high impact pieces of work and feel empowered to push back on work requests that will not either drive greater experience for our customers, or more impact to the Linktree business.
We would be very keenly looking for interpersonal traits such as a keen attention to detail, hunger to grow and learn, and empathy for team members.
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 20M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has over half a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team!
People also viewed
Email Marketing Campaign Manager
Growth Marketing Manager, Email
SDR Email Copy Writer
Consumer Communications Manager
Senior Content Marketing Specialist
Senior Web Marketing Manager
Account Based Marketing Manager, Strategic
Director of Product Marketing