A lover of data & growth marketing insights to help businesses grow. Master user of Heap and Metabase ideally, or a very similar tool. If you mixed a data analyst with a growth marketer, the result would be you.
Linktree, a rapidly growing Australian Tech company. In 2020 alone we grew from 3 million to 10 million accounts and average over 28,000 new signups every day.
A match? Let’s talk a little more first.
As a Growth Analyst, you’ll be living in the data of our product and users to provide strategic insights for our growth squad (including growth, product, brand and engineering teams) to work from. These insights will feed our growth experiments, help us prioritise initiatives, launch into new countries and improve our customer lifecycle from acquisition through to retention.
You will work under our Head of Growth Jess who is very good (this isn’t Jess writing this, that would be weird) and someone I’d want to mentor me if I was a Growth Analyst. When she’s not driving the Growth of Linktree, Jess is also Managing Director of Girls in Tech Australia. You wouldn’t only be working with Jess or the Growth team but all areas of Linktree. We are highly cross-functional so you’d love to understand the needs of other teams and working with them on a daily basis.
- Extensive experience in analytics and BI tools, preferably with Heap and Metabase
- Experience in similar growth or analyst roles in SaaS companies
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of the full customer lifecycle
- Ability to not just read data, but interpret and translate into growth marketing insights that the wider team can draw value from
- Be highly adaptable to change
- Be passionate about growth
- Curiosity and love for experimentation
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the Heap and Metabase activity for the business
- Builds reports and proactively contributes to the growth experiment roadmap
- Providing recommendations on where to optimise for ongoing initiatives
- Contribute to the country enablement teams by providing localised trends and insights to inform decision making
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly as a human, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- Due to COVID we are all remote but even when COVID is behind us, we will be a mixed remote and in-office company. With our team already spread across 8 locations and 3 countries, we will always be some form of remote.
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, with all employees have free access to Smiling Mind & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
The Linktree story:
We have grown quickly in 2020 and with more growth planned due to the continued expansion of our customer base around the world.
The Linktree journey begins in 2016 when co-founders Alex, Anthony and Nick were running a digital agency and using Instagram to make announcements about the artists they managed. Created as a side hustle to solve a simple problem, Linktree has well outgrown its roots, with over 10 million users worldwide, 20,000 + new signups every day, and over 120 million unique views per month. Paired with rapid growth, Linktree has recently garnered much attention in the tech world, earning 4th place on Fast Company’s “10 most innovative social media companies of 2020”.
The Linktree audience is broad, spanning publications, artists, celebrities, fashion and beauty influencers, YouTube stars, sports teams and household brands, right the way through to individuals with a side hustle and micro-influencers. Linktree subscribers include Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, Pharrell, Jamie Oliver, Vice, Red Bull, Adult Swim, Patreon, Naomi Campbell, Comedy Central, Gordon Ramsay, Billabong…and many more!
Please let Linktree know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.