Paid Search Specialist
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
We’re looking for experienced and strategic specialists in the paid media space. Capable of developing strategies, setting up campaigns, analysing and optimising across the globe.
You will work in our growth team and report into Dean. You will own Linktree’s spend across Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube Advertising and any other search platforms when required.
This is a hands-on role so you will be setting up campaigns, analysing and reporting on the overall funnel, highlighting key trends and insights back into the business.
This role could be based anywhere in Australia or West Coast USA - the time zones there are a little friendlier to work with than the East coast. Our head office is in Melbourne, and we also have a Sydney office, so you can do fully remote or a mix of both if in those cities.
Our culture & benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- 20 days paid leave per year
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us and our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, all employees have free access to Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD (~ $750 USD) towards setting up their work from home space
In this role you will:
You will work closely with Dean to optimise Paid Search activities, monitor campaign performance, implement search campaigns, and report on their success against Growth KPIs such as traffic, leads and PRO sign up targets. You will be deep in the data, identifying trends and insights and implementing test and learning initiatives to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns. You will also work with our Country Managers to write localised search ad copy for our key regions.
What we are looking for:
We would love to hear from people with experience running performance-driven global paid search campaigns at Digital agencies or in-house, from strategy to execution, especially if you have experience using ad customiser, page feed, enhanced conversion or any other trendy search technologies that boost paid search campaign. It would be great if you have experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 4 as well as experience running campaigns across global markets. It’s not essential but a nice bonus if you have run campaigns for SaaS or subscription-based products. Extra bonus points for being a Portuguese or Indonesian speaker!
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 18M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has over half a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team!