Media App Search Analyst – Canada (French & English Language)
About Lionbridge AI, a TELUS International company
We partner with the world’s most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world – and you can be part of it.
Lionbridge AI offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.ai.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also supplementing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Media App Search Analyst in Canada.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
What does the job involve?**
- Evaluation of App Store Content search results
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current application trends
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- You must be living in Canada for a minimum of 1 year
- You must have familiarity with the App Store
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Please let Lionbridge know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Media App Search Analyst (Mac Requirement) - Canada (French & English Language)
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Support Operations Manager
Computer Science and Programming Languages Specialist
Sr Technical Recruiter
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Representative (User Protection Support)