Senior Product Designer
Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 91,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
- 3+ years of professional design experience (ideally in Web3, SaaS, or developer tools)
- Passionate about making Web3 safe, inclusive, and accessible for a global audience
- Core working hours overlap with North American timezone
Who we serve
We design solutions for Web3 software developers and their end-users.
Developers rely on Magic’s infrastructure for passwordless authentication and key management. Designing for developers involves complex problem-solving, navigating non-linear customer journeys that span Magic’s marketing, website, docs, email, command line interface, and developer dashboard.
End-users rely on Magic to abstract away the complexities of blockchain technology, making onboarding and other Web3 experiences simple, secure, and delightful. Your work will reach millions of people and play a crucial role in helping the broader Web3 ecosystem continue to grow.
Values and experience
- You value craft, sweat the details, and avoid cutting corners.
- You’re able to drive projects forward while knowing when, why, and how to involve other stakeholders.
- You’re an excellent storyteller, clearly communicating through writing, speech, and design artifacts.
- You thrive at systems-thinking and see complexity as an opportunity for simplification.
- You have experience defining, measuring, and owning outcomes.
- You have a growth mindset and are unapologetically curious.
- You’re able to thoughtfully provide and graciously receive honest feedback.
- You value teamwork, collaboration, and authenticity.
What you’ll do
- Lead zero-to-one initiatives, bringing clarity to complex problems and helping craft a vision for the entire team to follow.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders to build the roadmap, define project goals and scopes, negotiate trade-offs, and routinely ship highly-polished features.
- Rally others around opinionated design concepts that present approachable, human-centered alternatives to current web3 standards.
- Host design reviews and workshops to facilitate effective cross-team collaboration and problem solving.
- Lead hands-on user research to validate design solutions and advocate for Magic’s users across the organization.
- Create and maintain reusable components that reflect Magic’s brand, ensure consistency, and increase delivery speed across the company.
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for personal wellness, professional development, and home office needs
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Please let Magic know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Product Designer, Growth
Senior Product Designer, Data Visualizations
Senior Product Designer - Slideshare
Senior Product Designer
Product Design Lead
Staff Product/UX Designer
Lead, Product Design
Product Designer II