The Digital Analyst will sort data and tools necessary to help stimulate the digital content department. The Analyst will collect and analyze information to improve and sustain the methods of project management.
- Collect information from the company’s databases and outside sources with the supporting links;
- Analyze data and review essential findings;
- Produce reports and briefs on the assigned project.
- Moderate-level knowledge of basic statistics and the ability to transfer that data clearly to other members of the staff;
- Familiarity with large data kits’ review will be a plus;
- Understanding of social media and digital analytics, monitoring and measurement tools will be an advantage;
- General knowledge of the Gaming and IT industries, and new digital products and online services will be a plus.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected].