Wunderdogs is a young creative agency based in San Francisco, California with a growing (10+) distributed team across U.S. and Europe. Wunderdogs provides beginning-to-end design services for emerging and established companies. We are not just creatives: our team has vast experience in investing and entrepreneurship, and we know how to solve business problems by means of creativity and design. Wunderdogs creates pitch decks that sell themselves, brand identities, websites and videos that educate the world about new concepts, companies and technologies.
Wunderdogs is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work remotely with our distributed team across San Francisco, London, Kiev and Moscow. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to help build and operate the marketing funnel for our agency. This role requires a strong understanding of digital marketing best practices, email campaign strategies and multi-channel marketing automation campaign experience. Two main focuses would be generating leads and creating brand-awareness among different social channels. You will work hand in hand with founders to help with accomplishing marketing objectives.
Flexibility, rewards, advancement, work/life balance and gratifying projects are part of our everyday vocabulary. At Wunderdogs we believe that you can’t love your life if you don’t love your work. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to work with a creative team and industry, you should consider joining our team.
- Develop multi-channel digital marketing strategy plans inclusive of email, social, web and paid components
- Develop email marketing campaign strategies and collaborate with internal team members to build within marketing automation tools to execute
- Create reporting that effectively tells the story of full funnel marketing campaigns and their business impact
- Conduct market analytics and competitive review of market and products to drive insights and inform ongoing opportunities
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Managing the ongoing brand process; develop a strategic approach to social marketing which capitalizes on the evolution of the brand
- Translating the strategic marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets
- Aggregate and analyze large datasets from multiple sources to highlight the impact of marketing’s influence on business objectives (i.e. email engagement data, paid search data, social data, web engagement and behavioral data)
- Stay up-to-date on developments and trends in marketing technology and marketing automation to provide innovative strategies and use case recommendations to clients
- Minimum 2 Years of inbound marketing, Lead Generation, and digital marketing experiences.
- Must have a great understanding of marketing funnels.
- Experience with paid media and measurable campaigns.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and marketing funnels in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media)
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field required
- Proficient in business software (e.g. CRM, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience driving lead acquisition in B2B
- Fluent English
- Diverse team and interesting projects from all over the globe
- KPI-based quarterly bonus
- Working in a highly cooperative team that is encouraging professional growth and self-development
- Full-time job with flexible working schedule
- Relocation support
- Salary is commensurate with experience
We will also consider part-time candidates.
How to Apply
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, references and any supporting materials to [email protected].