Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
After launching the Mentoring initiative in early 2012, MSF Norway has now scaled up to respond to increasing demands from the 5 MSF Operational Centers. Since 2017, the Mentoring & Coaching Hub team (MCHub) is now designing, delivering, and supporting each MSF Operational Center, regarding their mentoring and coaching activities. The MCHub has developed internal mentoring and coaching resources, and support and/or manage directly many related activities for the MSF movement. In order to design and develop online courses, learning platforms and to centralize visual identity of MCHub, we are looking for an Instructional Designer. For more detail about MCHub visit our website.
Duties and responsibilities
The main purpose of this position will be to design and develop online courses and learning platforms with subject matter experts in close collaboration with the mentoring and coaching hub, and to centralize visual identity and maintain digital eco-system and communication related activities.
- Arrange the given raw content of course and convert it in more holistic learning material in digital and online format
- Develop (interactive) content for the courses. With intention of making learning experience more simplified and all elements of the online training experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Create media to support learning (visual aids, infographics, interactive exercises and animation)
- Train facilitators to lead online workshops
- Maintain and update courses by regularly incorporating the feedback in to the design of course
- Facilitate COP (Community of practice)
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Support team’s communication efforts
- Help maintain visual identity and maintain digital echo system of MCHub
- Update and publish content of website according to evolving needs and on regular basis
- Demonstrate experience in creation of online courses
- Can create videos (animation) and edit videos/sound
- Experience with Content Management on LMS (preferably Moodle)
- 2 years' experience as instructional designer
- Hands-on experience of designing and supporting online training
- Ability to transform complex information in to a simple learning experience
- Ability work in dynamic and constantly changing environments and multicultural teams and partners
- Ability to plan and deliver in appropriate timely manner
- Essential working experience in relevant similar job portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, possibly French
- Able to offer guidance and support to colleagues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and develop
- French, Spanish, Arabic
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of Web Development disciplines, like HTML/CSS etc.
- Interest in graphic design and ability to work with Adobe CS and relevant tools
- Design thinking
- Experience with mentoring and/or coaching
We can offer
- A dynamic and international working environment
- Work location: preferably in Oslo or with similar time zones
- Start date as soon as possible
- 1 year contract with possibility for extension
- Salary according to MSF Salary Policy Grade 5
Application deadline: 03.01.2021
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF provides lifesaving humanitarian aid to more than 65 countries worldwide. MSF Norway was opened in 1996 and at present has around 70 staff positions in the office in Oslo, and sends field workers on approximately 130 missions every year, as well as fundraisers in different locations around Norway. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality. We raise awareness about crises through our principle of ‘témoignage’, or bearing witness. The organisation was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999.
About Médecins Sans Frontières Norway
People also viewed
Senior Product Designer - Core Experiences
Senior Product Designer
Customer Support Engineer
Support Engineer (EMEA)
Localization Community Manager, EMEA
iOS Engineer - Consumer Experience
Paid Search Specialist