Senior Product Manager
Meshcapade is the 3D digital human company. We are creating realistic human avatars for use in apparel, games, fitness, AI, and augmented. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human body shape and movement. We automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and even words into realistic 3D humans. We are a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and our products are powered by state of the art, patented research. Our core product, Meshcapade Studio, is an online platform for the creation, animation, and use of 3D digital humans. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for driving the Meshcapade product roadmap
- Gain a deep understanding of products, interfaces and customer experience to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work with platform team to scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Requirements and skills
- Significant experience of product management across the full life cycle; from conception through to delivery
- Having both strategic and operational experience, you will be skilled at working as the interface between the business teams and engineering team to bring the product vision to life
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Knowledge of 3D graphics, animation and/or game development processes.
- Experience of delivering in a startup environment where speed is critical
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You will ideally have a general understanding of AI and ML concepts
- Understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts
Talent Acquisition Process:
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition team;
- Meet the Senior Management team;
- Case study and presentation;
- Final interview with the Senior Management Team
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Full remote working support;
- An entrepreneurial team passionate about creating the technology to power the world’s avatars;
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team;
- Great perks (autonomy, flexible working hours, hardware budget, co-working space allowance and team events).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Diversity isn’t just a statement at Meshcapade, it sits at the core of the company.
We believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements."
Please let Meshcapade know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Senior Product Manager (Integrations)
Senior Product Manager - Core Gameplay
Principal Growth Product Manager
Sr. Product Manager
Senior Website Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Digital Product Designer