Senior QA Engineer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Are you a Unicorn QA Engineer and a QA Team Lead who is a hungry take on testing of a very complex ambitious product as well lead a small QA team and setup processes?
If you LOVE solving QA puzzles with dozens of variables which are spread out across the platform and dozens of 3rd party integrations, if you NEVER give up until you get to the root cause of the problem if you are FAST and FIERCE when juggling multiple priorities through the day, if you have an extreme sense of responsibility and ownership, we want to hear from you as SOON as possible!
What is here for you?
- You will get all the love and support from every person in our company!
- You can work REMOTELY from any part of the world, arranging your working hours as you need!
- You will get an impressively competitive compensation!
- You will learn and grow continuously by testing integrations with industry giants like Salesforce, Facebook, Linkedin, Marketo, and many others!
- You will be a part of a startup that is about to take off (raise series A) and start fiercely growing and conquering the world!
- Did we mention that you will get all our love, admiration, and support!
- As a part of the Agile iterative process, take leadership of the QA team and process as well as execute manual testing of new features, followed by regression, integration, and after-release smoke tests.
- Accurately document bug details and follow through the completion
- Improve QA processes, reporting, bug tracking, and other QA tools on an ongoing basis
- Continually seek to “break” the application with exploratory and antagonistic testing
- Identify iteration risks and recommend actions to minimize risk
- Continually refine test cases, regression test plan and optimize bug tracking system
- Manage bugs in the bug tracking system (Jira) and provide timely reporting for each stage of the product life cycle
- Participate and collaborate in every step of the software development lifecycle and proactively suggest and implement improvements to the processes
- Process issues submitted by end-users by reproducing, documenting, clarifying, and following up in the end.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5+ years testing experience in a dynamic Agile based testing environment
- Experience leading QA teams
- Solid experience in writing detailed test cases, reporting bugs, optimizing bug tracking system and processes
- Experience in setting up and continually improve agile QA processes that are most suitable for specifics of our high-performance distributed dev team
- Technical proficiency in understanding complex features product implementations
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to tackle problems and QA challenges
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, attentive to details, and capable of balancing competing priorities
- Computer science degree or programming experience
- Experience testing apps connected via APIs to Facebook, Linkedin, Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot.
People also viewed
Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Venture
Senior Software Engineer
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
Open-Source Software Engineer - PHP
Senior Backend Engineer – Node
Backend Engineer, Video