Technical Support Specialist (LATAM Timezones)
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, and are looking for our first Technical Support Specialist in Latin America to help delight our growing customer base and help them solve technical problems. As our first Support Specialist in the region, you’ll also partner with our team in North America and elsewhere to diagnose customer issues, reproduce bugs, and improve our customer experience worldwide.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Dive into the Mixmax product and solutions to learn how they all work together
- Own your place in our support queue, answering all questions from customers during your active hours
- Work with your technical support colleagues to solve more complex customer issues
Within six months, you’ll:
- Become a Mixmax product expert, answering all customer inquiries on your own
- Work with our engineers to reproduce bugs and solve interesting problems
- Take ownership of portions of our customer documentation to make sure it’s of top quality and up to date
Preferred skills and background
- Available to work during the core hours of 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, US Pacific time
- 2-4 years of experience in technical support, working directly with customers to solve technical problems
- Comfortable testing solutions and resolving issues when other team members are not available
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and comfortable dealing with English-speaking customers
- Experience supporting SaaS tools
- Experience and past success in a remote position, preferably including working with team members in North America
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
Please submit your resume and application in English.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody’s perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That’s okay–we’re human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we’re actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you’re excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
People also viewed
Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst
Customer Support Representative
Technical Support Account Manager, EMEA
Customer Support Expert
Senior CRM Specialist
Customer Success Manager
Senior Product Designer - Ad Studio
Customer Advocate, Tier 1 Support