Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Full-time — Remote — team in Berlin, Melbourne, Sydney, Zug (CH), Lisbon, York, Singapore.
mStable is a flexible and capital-efficient stablecoin automated market maker (AMM).
mStable’s AMM enables:
- efficient trading between stablecoins and other same peg assets (swap)
- the creation of “meta” stablecoins backed by the reserves of the mStable AMM (mUSD, mBTC)
- the best passive savings account in DeFi (Save)
mStable was one of the first stablecoin automated market makers to market. The project has a focus on security, capital efficiency, community governance and constant innovation.
As VP Engineering, you will lead our tech team and own the technology piece alongside a strong product, design and marketing team.
You will be expected to manage and delegate to a small but effective team of developers, enabling them to perform deep work in order to deliver high-quality products.
What you’ll be doing
- Execute and achieve mStable’s technical vision
- Direct and manage the engineering roadmap; align milestones with business objectives and technical feasibility, with a long term view
- Manage projects from inception through to deployment; learn the problem domain and help choose the right path
- Liaise with other leading DeFi projects on integration and collaboration
- Maintain and improve our standards; code quality, processes, documentation, automation, organisation, memes
What you’ll bring to the team
- The knowledge gained by years of experience building large-scale projects
- Experience managing a team of engineers similar to ours; we are currently 5 (including one mathematician)
- A proactive leadership style
- Knowledge of DeFi/crypto and a willingness understand the domain deeply
Nice to have
- 3+ years of engineering leadership experience
- Deep knowledge and interest in DeFi/crypto
- Solidity or other smart contract languages
- Other parts of our current stack: TypeScript, React, Python, The Graph, Google Cloud (incl. Firebase)
- Systems thinking or other effective technology management techniques
What we can offer you
- Receive a competitive salary and generous token allocation in $MTA
- Be valued for your contributions; we’re a results-driven project and believe strongly in fair incentives
- Contribute to a leading product in an exciting, cutting-edge area of technology and finance;
- Get to know teams behind other leading DeFi projects
- Get together in inspiring locations to build, meet and have fun at company offsites
People also viewed
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Junior Account Engineer
Senior Support Engineer (EU Hours)
Software Engineer - Serverless Cloud
Frontend Engineer, Growth
Senior Ruby Developer
Senior Technical Writer (Documentation)
Senior QA Analyst
Scott's Cheap Flights