Customer Success Officer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
We are looking for a customer success officer to join our team and help us with node onboarding.
At Mysterium Network we have been hard at work finding a way to build a stable network for the decentralized web. This role involves direct contact with new and current node runners to ensure that they have a seamless node journey when becoming a part of Mysterium Network.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Your main metric will be to: increase conversion from marketing qualified leads/ sales intent to a stable running node.
- Work with operations to track distribution of our IoT devices and ensure digital communications and onboarding are timed perfectly.
- Manage conversion funnels in Intercom. Previous experience in Intercom or any other messaging platform is looked on very favourably.
- Engage deeply with our node communities across our community channels [Discord, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter].
- Work independently on the resolution of all hardware and software end user problems.
- Maintain knowledge of developing technology advancements and evaluate potential internal uses.
- Maintain updated knowledge base with written [technical writing experience regarded very favourably].
- A strong sense of Customer service, with technical support and troubleshooting background
- Ability to break down and communicate complex technological concepts in fluent English language (in written and oral formats)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- Passion for learning and a digital native, sharing your knowledge using a variety of methods and mediums
- To repeat, previous experience in Intercom is looked on very favourably
- Familiar of the entire bug discovery and report process
Bonus points for:
- Previous background in either VPN technology and/or cryptocurrencies. Both are preferred but VPN technology is a priority
- Other languages
What we offer:
- Ownership of the area, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the ever-developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy
- Guidance from ambitious, open-minded professionals, eager to make a change in the world
- Benefits include flexible hours, the ability to work remotely or from the office and all of the other goodies as MYST tokens
How to Apply
Interested? Shoot an email to [email protected] explaining why you’d be a great fit!
About Mysterium Network
People also viewed
Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Director
Customer Success Manager (North America)
Customer Success Specialist
Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Advocate, Tier 1
Customer Success Manager - Intern